Sampurna baglamukhi yantra: the presiding deity goddess baglamukhi is 0ne of the dash mahavidyas.
- Baglamukhi is worshipped for power, victory, protection for cuts, scars, operations and accidents and dominance over enemies.
- She helps achieve success in law-suits and competitions as well as pacify quarrels to the worshipper’s advantage.
- Her worship is also effective in warding off evil persons, spirits and yakshani. Baglamukhi is identified with the second night of courage and is the power or shakti of cruelty.
- She is described as the devi with three eyes, wearing yellow clothes and gems, moon as her diadem, wearing champaka blossoms, with one hand holding the tongue of an enemy and with the left hand spiking him, thus should you meditate on the paralyser of the three worlds.
- Seated on the right of bagala is the maharudra, with one face, who dissolves the universe. Bagalamukhi means “The crane-headed one”. This bird is thought of as the essence of deceit.
- She rules magic for the suppression of an enemy’s gossip. She rules deceit which is at the heart of most speech. She can in this sense be considered as a terrible or bhairavi form of matrika devi, the mother of all speech. Baglamukhi kavach protects you from your enemies and black magic, too.
- The following yantras are included in this shri sampurna baglamukhi yantra :-shri baglamukhi yantra (center).Siddh shri yantra.Shri ganpati yantra.Shri matasya yantra.Shri bisa yantra.Shri shatru vijay yantra.Shri ram raksha yantra.Shri vahan durghatna yantra.Shri gita yantra.Shri ketu yantra.Shri shani yantra.Shri rahu yantra.
- Shri kalsarp yantrathis yantra is made on very thin foil paper. The size of the yantra is approximately 9″ x 9″.